FETAL RADIOLOGY Recorded Videos
Read terms & conditions before you register. Scroll down to register
Terms & Conditions
1. Approximate duration of the program is 36 hours. Preview is available here https://www.themeditube.com/showvideo_new/11638
2. On subscription, you can access the video for 75 hours only.
3. Validity of the subscription is only 45 days.
4. The subscription will be locked once the duration of watching is crossed 75 hours or after 45 days, whichever is earlier.
5. Subscription fee is Rs. 7900/-
6. On making the payment, you will get a receipt by email.
7. The username & password will be emailed to subscribers after one working day on receipt of payment (may be delayed if registartion done after office hours or when there is holiday). If you dont get an email for accessing, please contact the helpline by whatsapp or mail to email@example.com
8. Your subscription starts on your 1st login which should not be more than 5 days from the date of your registration. (Please check for email from TheMediTube.com with login details)
9. Videos can be watched as per your convenience as single sitting or multiple sittings.
10. In case of any issues in providing service, beyond anyone’s control, it will be compensated as per the duration when the service was affected. No other liability for the same is applicable.
11. Issues in availing the service, due to internet issues with the subscriber, cannot be considered.
12. No cancellation of the subscription allowed for whatever reason.
13. Subscription is not transferable.
14. Helpline for any technical issues is +919110622199 (Whatsapp ONLY). No voice calls allowed.
15. The response may be delayed if the message is sent after office hours.
16. No certificate will be issued.
17. The course may be withdrawn anytime without any notice, but the existing subscribers will get their full duration.
18. Jurisdiction is limited to Kochi only in case of any dispute
19. Delegates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any assistance.
20. Join our Telegram group to get our teaching program updates (Search KREST Kochi)
Please enter your FULL NAME, MOBILE NUMBER & EMAIL ID in the regn form. If you dont get a confirmation of payment by email, please check your spam folder. (Please check for email from TheMediTube.com with login details within 24 hours of registeration). No seperate confirmation email will be sent from organisors or IT team.
Registration is fee is Rs. 7900/-
Click the link below to register for Fetal Radiology Recorded videos
Dr. Srinivasa Shentar, Bengaluru
Very early pregnancy
LMP, EDD, Dating guidelines
Nuchal translucency, Nasal bone
Ductus venosus, Tricuspid and Uterine arteries
1st trimester structural scan
1st trimester anomalies – examples
Serum biochemistry in screening
2. TIFFA & GIT
How to save time
spleen, GB, cysts
Protocols – basic vs Neurosonogram
Cerebral lateral ventricles
pellucidum, corpus callosum
Posterior cranial fossa
Space occupying lesions
Spine – 2nd trimester and later
Fetal CNS in 1st trimester
4. CVS: part – 1
1st trimester fetal echo
Guidelines – screening and fetal echocardiography
Optimizing grey scale, Color Doppler, Pulsed Doppler
3D / 4D / STIC brief overview
Situs – cardiac and abdominal
Cardiac chambers – 4 chamber and short axis, great vessel views
Univentricular atrioventricular connection
Ebstein, Tricuspid dysplasia, Tricuspid regurgitation
Aortic stenosis, bicuspid aortic valve
5. CVS: part – 2
Short review Hypoplastic
LV, critical AS
Coarctation of aorta & interrupted aortic arch
Pulmonary atresia, ductus constriction
TOF, PA with VSD, absent pulmonary valve
Common arterial trunk
TGA complete and congenitally corrected
Rt aortic arch, double aortic arch, ARSA
Cardiomyopathies and tumors
Fetal cardiac function
Pitfalls and approach
6. GUT, FACE & NECK
Renal position and number
Renal parenchyma abnormalities
Renal collecting system
Fetal Urinary bladder
Classification of urinary tract dilatation
Fetal genital system basics
Fetal face – protocols and views
Mandible, Tongue, Ears
Nose, facial profile
7. INFECTIONS, TWINS
Infection – introduction, basics
Multiple pregnancies – introduction
1st trimester Anomaly in 1
Demise of 1 twin
IUGR in one twin
8. LUNGS, SKELETON
Skeleton – introduction
Identifying bones and protocols
3D in skeleton
Accuracy of ultrasound in skeletal abnormalities
dysplasias, hypophosphatasia, Ellis van Creveld syndrome
achondroplasia, chondrodysplasia punctata
Abnormalities of limbs
Abnormalities of posture and movements
9. GROWTH, CHARTS, DOPPLER
Understanding basic statistics
Definitions and importance
Charts – usefulness, limitations
Doppler, Doppler indices
Uterine artery, umbilical artery, MCA, ductus venosus, aortic isthmus Doppler
IUGR / FGR,
Biophysical profile & Liquor
AMMA Healthcare Research Gurukul is an innovative platform connecting doctors and medical students in India to the best instructors on medical research.
Gurukul offers ready-to-access video courses with live mentoring by the best research scholars in the country.
You can find interactive courses with hands-on mentoring ranging from synopsis and thesis writing, to the publication of your research in high impact journals, at an affordable cost. Click on the link for more details. – Click Here