Read terms & conditions before you register. Scroll down to register
Terms & Conditions
2. On subscription, you can access the video for 70 hours viewing time only.
3. Validity of the subscription is only 45 days.
4. The subscription will lapse once the duration of watching is crossed 70 hours or after 45 days, whichever is earlier
5. Subscription fee is Rs. 2061/-
6. On making the payment, you will get a receipt by email from Payment gateway service provider.
7. The username & password will be emailed to subscribers after one working day on receipt of payment (may be delayed if registartion done after office hours or when there is holiday). If you dont get an email for accessing, please contact the helpline by whatsapp or mail to email@example.com
8. Your subscription starts on your 1st login which should not be more than 5 days from the date of your registration. (Please check for email from info@TheMediTube.com with login details)
9. Videos can be watched as per your convenience as single sitting or multiple sittings.
10. In case of any issues in providing service, beyond anyone’s control, it will be compensated as per the duration when the service was affected. No other liability for the same is applicable.
11. Issues in availing the service, due to internet issues with the subscriber, cannot be considered.
12. No cancellation of the subscription allowed for whatever reason.
13. Subscription for single registered user is not transferable, and any unauthorised access will lead to termination of the subscription
14. Helpline for any technical issues is +919110622199 (Whatsapp ONLY). No voice calls allowed.
15. The response may be delayed if the message is sent after office hours.
16. No certificate will be issued.
17. The course may be withdrawn anytime without any notice, but the existing subscribers will get their full duration.
18. Jurisdiction is limited to Kochi only in case of any dispute
19. Delegates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any assistance.
20. Join our Telegram group to get our teaching program updates (Search KREST Kochi)
Registration is fee is Rs. 2061/-
PLEASE NOTE THAT QUANTITY REQUIRED SHOULD BE 1 FOR EVERY REGISTRATION
Click the link below to register for Recording of Radiological Anatomy Program
Please enter your FULL NAME (as you wish to appear in the eCertificate), MOBILE NUMBER & EMAIL ID in the regn form. If you dont get a confirmation of payment by email (FROM Cashfree or Eduqfix/HDFC Bank), please check your spam folder.
|Dr. Ajit Mahale||Professor||KMC Mangalore Mahe||Mangalore|
|Dr. Della Harigovind||Senior Consultant||BMH||Calicut|
|Dr. Poonam Sherwani||Associate Professor||AIIMS Rishikesh||Rishikesh|
|Dr. (Lt Col ) Priscilla Joshi||Prof And Head Dept Of Radiodiagnosis||Bharati Vidyapeeth (Dtu) Medical College||Pune|
|Dr. Zunimol PM||Consultant & Academic Co Ordinator||KIMS||Trivandrum|
|Dr. Rengarajan Rajagopal||Assistant Professor||AIIMS, Jodhpur||Jodhpur|
|Dr.Major. Haribaskar S||Head And Consultant||Kauvery Hospital||Bengaluru|
|Dr. Smita Manchanda||Associate Professor||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi|
|Dr. Sunitha Pradeep||Associate Professor||JIPMER||Pondicherry|
|Dr. Eesha Rajput||Hod Radiology||Inhs Dhanvantari||Port Blair|
|Dr. Neha Mohan||Assistant Professor||Government Medical College Manjeri||Kozhikode|
|Dr. Brijesh Soni||Head of Dept Radiology||INHS Sanjivani||Kochi|
|Dr. Vivek Khandelwal||Senior Resident||INHS Sanjivani||Kochi|
|Dr. Avni K P Skandhan||Consultant And Head||Aster MIMS Kottakal||Kottakkal|
|Dr. Satya Jha||Senior Resident||AIIMS, Jodhpur||Jodhpur|
|Dr. Asif Ummer K||Senior Resident||Malabar Medical College||Calicut|
|Dr. Amel Antony||Senior Consultant & HOD||Lisie Institute Of Radiology Research & Imaging Sciences||Kochi|
|Dr. Jassim Koya||Consultant Radiologist||Dr. Jassim’s Scans / Moulana Hospital||Calicut / Perinthalmanna|
|Dr Geena Benjamin||Professor||Pushpagiri Medical College||Thiruvalla|
|Dr Manjusha Peethambaran||Radiologist||Yas Healthcare||Abudhabi|
|Dr. Thara Pratap||HOD & Sr. Consultant, Department of Radiology||VPS Lakeshore Hospital And Research Center||Ernakulam|
|Dr. Shyam Kumar K.||Prof. & HOD||CMC Vellore||Vellore|
|Dr. Gomathy Subramaian||Prof. & HOD||Malabar Medical College||Calicut|
|Dr. Balachandran Nair||Prof. & HOD||Jubilee Medical College||Trissur|
Orbit – Dr. Neha Mohan
Sella – Dr. (Lt. Col.) Priscilla Joshi
Cavernous Sinuses – Dr. Shyam Kumar K
Temporal Bone – Dr. Smita Manchanda
Brain – Dr. Jassim Koya
Cisterns & CSF Spaces – Dr. Umamaheswar Reddy
PNS – Dr. Neha Mohan
Skull Base – Dr. Manjusha Peethambaran
Neck Spaces – Dr. Geena Benjamin
Thyroid – Dr. Thara Pratap
Larynx – Dr. Vivek Khandelwal
Pharynx & Tongue – Dr. Avni K P Skandhan
Chest – Dr. Amel Antony
Chest – Vascular Anatomy – Dr. Amel Antony
Pancreas & Spleen – Dr. Poonam Sherwani
Bowel – Dr. Eesha Rajput
Retroperitoneal Spaces – Dr. Brijesh Soni
Kidney – Dr. Asif
Prostate – Dr. Ajit Mahale
Aorta – Dr. Rengarajan Rajagopal
Uterus & Ovary – Dr. Zunimol P. K. M.
Shoulder – Dr. Della Harigovind
Knee – Dr. Major Haribhaskar S.
Elbow & Wrist – Dr. Sunitha Pradeep
Ankle – Dr. Sunitha Pradeep
Hip – Dr. Eesha Rajput
Spine – Dr. Della Harigovind
Atlanto – Axial Joint – Dr Jassim Koya
Peritoneal Spaces & Liver – Dr. Thara Pratap
Vascular Anatomy of Brain – Dr. Rahul
Breast – Dr. Avni K. P. Skandhan
Vascular Anatomy of Abdomen – Dr. Rahul
Gurukul offers ready-to-access video courses with live mentoring by the best research scholars in the country.
You can find interactive courses with hands-on mentoring ranging from synopsis and thesis writing, to the publication of your research in high impact journals, at an affordable cost. Click on the link for more details.