7th Annual Radiology PG Program – Recorded Videos
Read terms & conditions before you register. Scroll down to register
Terms & Conditions
1. Approximate duration of the program is 24 hours. Preview is available here https://www.themeditube.com/best_deals/902
2. On subscription, you can access the video for 50 hours viewing time only.
3. Validity of the subscription is only 60 days.
4. The subscription will lapse once the duration of watching is crossed 50 hours or after 60 days, whichever is earlier
5. Subscription fee is Rs. 4500/-.+ Rs 855/- GST
6. On making the payment, you will get a receipt by email from Payment gateway service provider.
7. The username & password will be emailed to subscribers after one working day on receipt of payment (may be delayed if registartion done after office hours or when there is holiday). If you dont get an email for accessing, please contact the helpline by whatsapp or mail to email@example.com
8. Your subscription starts on your 1st login which should not be more than 5 days from the date of your registration. (Please check for email from info@TheMediTube.com with login details)
9. Videos can be watched as per your convenience as single sitting or multiple sittings.
10. In case of any issues in providing service, beyond anyone’s control, it will be compensated as per the duration when the service was affected. No other liability for the same is applicable.
11. Issues in availing the service, due to internet issues with the subscriber, cannot be considered.
12. No cancellation of the subscription allowed for whatever reason.
13. Subscription for single registered user is not transferable, and any unauthorised access will lead to termination of the subscription
14. Helpline for any technical issues is +919110622199 (Whatsapp ONLY). No voice calls allowed.
15. The response may be delayed if the message is sent after office hours.
16. No certificate will be issued.
17. The course may be withdrawn anytime without any notice, but the existing subscribers will get their full duration.
18. Jurisdiction is limited to Kochi only in case of any dispute
19. Delegates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any assistance.
20. Join our Telegram group to get our teaching program updates (Search KREST Kochi)
Please enter your FULL NAME, MOBILE NUMBER & EMAIL ID in the regn form. If you dont get a confirmation of payment by email from Payment Gateway service provider, please check your spam folder. (Please check for email from TheMediTube.com with login details within 24 hours of registeration). No seperate confirmation email will be sent from organisors or IT team.
Registration is fee is Rs. 4500/- + Rs. 855/- GST
PLEASE NOTE THAT QUANTITY REQUIRED SHOULD BE 1 FOR EVERY REGISTRATION
Click the link below to register for Recording of 7th Annual KREST PG Program
Dr. C. Kesavadas, Prof., Sree Chitira Thirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Interactive discussion of Head and neck masses : Dr. Anbarasu, Senior Consultant, Aran Diagnostic Imaging, Coimbatore
Chest xray interpretation : Dr. Dr Aparna Irodi, Prof., CMC, Vellore
Approach to Chest CT : Dr. Geena Benjamin, Prof., Pushpagiri Medical College, Thiruvalla.
Spotters – Dr. (Major) Haribaskar Subbukrishnan, Radiology HOD, Kauvery Hospital, Bengaluru.
Barium & urogram studies: Dr. Ashok Mandal, Prof., Vardhaman Institute of Medical Science, Pawapuri
GIT cross section imaging: Dr. Tara Prathap, Senior Consultant, Lakeshore Hosp, Kochi
GUT cross section imaging: Dr. Rajeev Aanand, Prof., MOSC Medical College, Kolecherry.
Approach to bone tumors : Dr. Sreekumar K. P., Prof., Amrita Institute, Kochi
Conventional imaging of bones and joints: Dr. Suresh Saboo, Prof., IIMS Medical College, Jalna.
Pediatric chest imaging: Dr. Suresh Saboo, Prof., IIMS Medical College, Jalna.
Womens imaging : Dr. Smita Manchanda, Asso. Prof., AIIMS, New Delhi
Basics of Interventional Radiology : Dr. Rengarajan Rajagopal, Assistant Prof., SMS Medical College, Jaipur
Short cases : Dr. Joseph Varghese, Senior Consultant, Premier Health, Thrissur.
Dr. Srikanth Moorthy, Prof., Amrita Institute, Kochi.
Dr. Amel Antony, HOD, Radiology, Lisie Hospital, Kochi.
Dr. M. R. Balachandran Nair, Prof., Jubilee Medical College, Thrissur.
Dr. Rajagopal K. Prof., KMC, Manipal
Xray Physics for viva : Prof. Panneer Selvam, SRMC, Chennai
CT and MRI Physics for viva : Prof. Panneer Selvam, SRMC, Chennai
Contrast media : Dr. Rajeshkannan, Prof., Amrita Institute, Kochi
Spotters and case discussion
Dr. Gomathi Subramaniyam, Professor, KMCT Medical College, Kozhikode
Dr. Poonam Sherwani, Asso. Prof. AIIMS, Rishikesh
Dr. Lt. Col. Priscilla Joshi, Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
Dr. S. Babu Peter, Prof. Madras Medical College, Chennai
Dr. Lakshmikanth, Asso. Prof. KMC Manipal
Dr. Shyam Kumar, Prof. CMC, Vellore
Dr. Umamaheswar Reddy, Asso. Prof. Narayana Medical College, Nellore
Dr. Radhika Batra, Asso. Prof. Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
AMMA Healthcare Research Gurukul is an innovative platform connecting doctors and medical students in India to the best instructors on medical research.
Gurukul offers ready-to-access video courses with live mentoring by the best research scholars in the country.
You can find interactive courses with hands-on mentoring ranging from synopsis and thesis writing, to the publication of your research in high impact journals, at an affordable cost. Click on the link for more details.