Musculoskeletal Radiology – Recorded Videos
Read terms & conditions before you register. Scroll down to register
Terms & Conditions
1. Approximate duration of the program is about 16 hours. Preview is available – CLICK here
2. On subscription, you can access the video for 35 hours viewing time only.
3. Validity of the subscription is only 30 days.
4. The subscription will lapse once the duration of watching is crossed 35 hours or after 30 days, whichever is earlier
5. Subscription fee is Rs. 2500/-.+ Rs 450/- GST
6. On making the payment, you will get a receipt by email from Payment gateway service provider.
7. The username & password will be emailed to subscribers after one working day on receipt of payment (may be delayed if registartion done after office hours or when there is holiday). If you dont get an email for accessing, please contact the helpline by whatsapp or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Your subscription starts on your 1st login which should not be more than 5 days from the date of your registration. (Please check for email from info@TheMediTube.com with login details)
9. Videos can be watched as per your convenience as single sitting or multiple sittings.
10. In case of any issues in providing service, beyond anyone’s control, it will be compensated as per the duration when the service was affected. No other liability for the same is applicable.
11. Issues in availing the service, due to internet issues with the subscriber, cannot be considered.
12. No cancellation of the subscription allowed for whatever reason.
13. Subscription for single registered user is not transferable, and any unauthorised access will lead to termination of the subscription
14. Helpline for any technical issues is +919110622199 (Whatsapp ONLY). No voice calls allowed.
15. The response may be delayed if the message is sent after office hours.
16. No certificate will be issued.
17. The course may be withdrawn anytime without any notice, but the existing subscribers will get their full duration.
18. Jurisdiction is limited to Kochi only in case of any dispute
19. Delegates can contact email@example.com in case of any assistance.
20. Join our Telegram group to get our teaching program updates (Search KREST Kochi)
Please enter your FULL NAME, MOBILE NUMBER & EMAIL ID in the regn form. If you dont get a confirmation of payment by email from Payment Gateway service provider, please check your spam folder. (Please check for email from TheMediTube.com with login details within 24 hours of registeration). No seperate confirmation email will be sent from organisors or IT team.
Registration is fee is Rs. 2500/- + Rs. 450/- GST
PLEASE NOTE THAT QUANTITY REQUIRED SHOULD BE 1 FOR EVERY REGISTRATION
Click the link below to register for Recording of Musculoskeleteal Radiology
Dr. Joban Babhulkar, DMRD, DNB
Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Center,
Star Imaging & Research Centre,
Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Dr Pranav Mahadeokar
DNB , EDiR , DICR , MNAMS, Fellowship in MSK imaging
European Certificate of Rheumatology – MSK USG (EULAR)
Star Imaging & Research Centre, Pune.
Dr. Pragati Bathwal
MD, DNB, FRCR, MSK Imaging Fellow,
European Certificate of Rheumatology – MSK USG (EULAR)
Dr. Vandana Jahanvi
MD, DNB Radiodiagnosis, Fellowship in MSK Imaging
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune
Dr. Aniket Jadhav MD,
Fellowship in MSK Imaging,
MSK Consultant Radiologist,
Star Imaging and Research Centre, Pune
Shoulder Sonoantomy: Joban
Shoulder USG demo: Joban
Rotator Cuff Pathology: Joban
Non Rotator Cuff Pathology: Pragati
Elbow Sonoanatomy: Pranav
Elbow Sonopathology: Joban
Nerves in the Arm – How to identify: Vandana
Demo of Peripheral Nerves in arm: Joban
Wrist Sonoanatomy: Aniket
Wrist Sonopathology: Joban
Nerves in the forearm- How to identify: Vandana
Demo of Peripheral Nerves in forearm: Joban
Finger Sonoanatomy with common Pathologies: Aniket & Pranav
Common Peripheral Nerve Pathologies in arm: Joban
Knee Sonoanatomy: Pragati
Knee Sonopathology: Joban
Nerves in the thigh – How to identify: Pragati
Demo or Peripheral nerves in thigh: Joban
Ankle Sonoantomy: Vandana
Ankle Sonopathology: Vandana
Nerves in the Leg – How to identify: Pragati
Demo Or Peripheral Nerves In Leg: Joban –
Foot Sonoanatomy & Ccommon Pathologies: Aniket & Pranav
Common Peripheral Nerve Pathologies in leg: Joban
Value of Ultrasonography in Inflammatory Arthritis: Joban
Ultrasonography in DDH: Vandana
Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome – Dr. Pragathi
USG Guided Interventions – Know How: Aniket & Pranav
USG Guided Interventions – Lecture: Joban
Sonographic Mapping of Brachial Plexus- Demo: Joban
Warm Greetings from the KREST KOCHI PG TRAINING PROGRAM
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our pleasure to welcome you as our esteemed Faculty/Delegate and participate in the ONLINE KREST KOCHI PG TRAINING PROGRAM to be held on Aug 1, 8, 15, 22, 2021 with 3 hours from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Essential Instructions to Delegates to join KREST KOCHI PG TRAINING PROGRAM Virtual Platform:
Please have Google Chrome Browser ready for use, in the Device you plan to use for joining the sessions of the Online Conference. Other Browsers may or may not work smoothly with the online event platform.
Laptop/Desktop is Recommended for making full use of various Features of the Virtual Platform, few features may not be appreciated well through a mobile device Browser.
A fixed internet service (ex: Broadband/cablenet) connected to your device through LAN or WiFi. is recommended, rather than Internet through Mobile Device/Hotspot.
Essential Instructions to Delegates to LOGIN and watch recordings of KREST KOCHI PG TRAINING PROGRAM
Complete your LOGIN using the KREST Webinar URL – https://krestwebinar.vidocto.com/community/. In case of difficulty in Login using your registered email ID, please provide us with an alternative gmail/yahoo/hotmail ID by replying to the same Email ID. Firewalls of some official/institutional IDs may block mails from the Event Platform with critical information. Please ensure there are no blockers for Ads or otherwise, for the weblink on your browser.
Once you LOGIN, click: PROGRAM -> DATE (or LIVE Session) -> WATCH SESSION -> CLICK Play
LINK WILL BE THE SAME FOR ALL Sessions and the VIDEO ARCHIVES
Dear Delegate, to ensure smooth proceedings for the online event and the tight schedule with deadlines, please LOGIN rightaway once you receive this mail.
FOR Platform features/Access (Vidocto): firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 9789067955
We look forward to hosting you in this event.
With warm regards,
AMMA Healthcare Research Gurukul is an innovative platform connecting doctors and medical students in India to the best instructors on medical research.
Gurukul offers ready-to-access video courses with live mentoring by the best research scholars in the country.
You can find interactive courses with hands-on mentoring ranging from synopsis and thesis writing, to the publication of your research in high impact journals, at an affordable cost. Click on the link for more details.